emisc is a collection of miscellaneous functions that I have made that may or may not be useful, and that may or may not duplicate existing work. Full documentation is available at https://docs.evanodell.com/emisc/.
- Convert variable names into one of three styles.
- A function that locates all variables with “date” in the name (ignoring case), and converts them to POSIXct. Works on both dates and datetimes.
- Add LaTeX markup to variables.
- A function to strip Byte Order Marks (BOM) out of JSON data that is returned from some online API calls.
- Internal Byte Order Mark stripper for
- Strip out most non-alphanumeric characters from variables
- Write variables to a LaTeX file in rows.
You can install
emisc from github with: